Larry Larry is offline

Default Coast Guard Licensing of Recreational Boaters

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

This will decimate the boating industry and be pretty painful to
anyone who wants to sell a boat. The industry is so over developed
and crowded that just a slowing in growth causes panic and a 10% drop
in the number of boating households would be right up there with an
asteroid wiping out Florida. How many people do you think would
decide to take up some other recreational activity if they needed a
license? This will fit very nicely with the DHS real agenda. If you
are looking for the needle in a haystack of a terrorist in a pleasure
craft, the fewer straws out there, the better.

Hmm...standing on the dock full of for sale signs....prices plummeting hard
on used boats....six pack or coastal master's license in your pocket.....

Is there a downside to this if you're not a broker or dealer??

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand shops

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!