Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Non political, political post

On Dec 19, 4:17�am, "Eisboch" wrote:
I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. �I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

The problem with the whole process, from beginning to end, is that the
folks willing to sell out enough and do all the dirty crap required to
win either the primary or the general election are *not* the sort of
people who should be leading anything, except maybe the inmate's glee
club at the appropriate penal institution.

Our representative republic isn't all that much different from the
parliamentary system the New England colonists rebelled against. Major
difference is that our aristocrats have to steal more and much faster
because they are subject to recall by the people. Other than that,
once in office politicians all behave about the same.

Sorry, but neither party has a shred of moral credibility anymore; and
the more that each side insists its the One True Political Faith and
the other side is a bunch clueless and devious idiots the farther from
moral credibility each side moves.