posted to rec.boats.electronics
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default SeaTTY 1.80 beta is published - with GMDSS DSC decoder now

Larry,
The 23' whip sounds like an elegant solution to my problem. I have a steel
60' sloop that I built myself. On this I have an ICOM 700 with the AT130 and
a SEA 330 with the 1630 coupler. What would you recommend for this
installation? There are twin 5/8 rod back stays and an 11' wide antenna
bridge behind the center cockpit. Lots of room in this area as well as a
solid continuous 1 1/4" stainless rail all around the boat at a height of
30" . Perhaps an antenna switch and a common antenna, as I will never use
more than one radio at a time.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

"Larry" wrote in message
"Steve Lusardi" wrote in
:

Larry,
Your email server is complaining that it cannot deliver email to

you.
Am I using your correct address?
Steve

You must be kidding. Never post email addy on usenet.

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I
use!