John H. John H. is offline

Default Playing with a Macro Extension Lens...

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:29:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 16, 12:17 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:18:29 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

[email protected] wrote:
HK wrote:

By the way, that photo you posted yesterday, you did notice I cleaned it
up a bit for you. In the good old days, you could get an effect like you
had that by smearing vaseline on the negative before making a print.

I am wondering if anyone has to two links to these different photos. I
would be interested in seeing how Harry improved upon the original.

If you can't pull up the messages, let me know and I'll dig them up.

Yeah, the link I saw the photo has been taken down...

Harry was probably embarrassed.