Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Buying a boat without sales tax?

Bob wrote:
On Dec 15, 2:09 pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:

If you are a democrat and want to pay more taxes then you are in the
right party for your beliefs.

Na, I think you missed the finer points of my minor rant. I want a
State Sales Tax, just dont want residents to pay it. I want all the
visitors to pay it ("use fee"). Then at the end of the year get a
state tax refund for all the sales tax i payed. But this is sorta way
off topic and rather regional, I applogize.

If I understand you correctly, you want someone else to pay taxes but
you yourself don't want to pay them. In this case you definitely
shouldn't be a democrat. It's hypocritical isn't it?

Ironically your theory of having out of staters pay your state's
expenses displays the inherent unfairness of mandatory tax policies.
Instead of voluntarily giving to the poor, tax and spenders are forever
looking for ways to steal from someone else to "help the poor."

Stephen