Bob Bob is offline

Default Buying a boat without sales tax?

On Dec 15, 11:18 am, Stephen Trapani
wrote:
Looks like a lot of people here ought to become Libertarians, or at
least Republicans. In this great country we can change the laws. We
don't need to break them.

Stephen

Replikan???!?! No way............ Born in Oregon and got ggparents
burried 1886 in Oregon. Got a moutain, a lake, and a street named
after the family. Confirmed Democrate and wish Oregon would get a
sales tax. Then give residence a sales tax rebate come April 15th
Maybe Oregon would finaly get all thoes visitors to pay for some of
the services they use with out paying sales tax...... If we had too
many Republicans here it would be like Idaho................ Uh, I
just dont want to go there. Idaho is wrong on too many levels.
bob