Andym Andym is offline
Junior Member

Here is a picture with the beams and bench installed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andym View Post
Hello,

I have built a 16' cedarstrip canoe and am in the middle of building and adaption of Edwin Monk's daysailer 'Curlew'. I have planked it with 1/4" acx plywood. The ribs (frames) are made of old growth Redwood, skeg and transom of old growth Eastern white pine, stem of White growth.

So the shell of the hull is finished, I have fitted the centerboard case, deck beams, mast step and partner, and bench frames. The interior is primed and ready for painting. I intend to deck her with cedarstrips and clear fiberglassing. This is where I am at this point.

I look forward to sharing with all of you and learning from you...

Andy