Gould 0738

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

If GWB and his administration could manipulate information as you suggest,
why
are we hearing about the daily casualties in Iraq? He'd be shooting himself
in
the foot allowing the military to report it. Your arguments lose all logic.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Well, there you go John. Thanks for making my point for me, and so easily.
The information is being manipulated because we are hearing *only* about the
combat deaths, not the number of injuries, not the number of deaths by traffic
accident, disease, etc.

Are you under some illusion that only Democratic administrations play fast and
loose with the truth? Please.