cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Medical stuff in MIA/WPB - ENT, Mammography and Colonoscopy

Wally wrote:

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:44:49 -0500, "Roger Long"
wrote:

"Gordon" wrote

You're kidding, right? A satisfactory experience with massive
laxatives, anal douches and probes up the gazoo? :(

During the last of the little contact I had with the PO of my boat he told
me that their entire cruising season had just been wiped out because the
doctor or technician managed to poke the probe through his colon and
hospitalize him with peritonitis.

I would define a satisfactory experience as not having something like that
happen.

--
Roger Long

Roger !

Geez, you're usually such a nice guy.

I don't think this is very encouraging to Skip.

Wally, have you ever been poked like that?

I'd have to agree with Roger on this one.

A satisfactory experience would be to avoid it like the plague!

Richard