Harry Krause

Default Outboard Motor

Don White wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

BTW, a family member may be traveling to Nova Scotia the end of August
for a three day business meeting. I don't know what city yet, but...I'd
guess Halifax. Once I find out, might you recommend some non-tourist
restaurants for local food and perhaps a couple of half day sightseeing
possibilities?

Sure can...but I'm not overly familiar with the 'top end' restaurants. Us
retired folk have to live within out means.

Top end is not the goal...really good seafood restaurants that serve
local fare...that's the ticket. In Kennebunkport, George H.W. Bush
favors Mabel's Lobster Claw Restaurant, and wo do we. It is not a fancy
place, nor is it on anyone's list of the most expensive restaurants in
that touristy city. Great lobstsa's, great chowda', good prices.