Tim Tim is offline

Default 1970's car advert

On Dec 12, 9:42 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

Maybe it was a comet.. .which one did Nader screw with, that was it I
think.. hey, I was probably 6-7 yo when I rode in that car but it was
push button, on the dash, that I remember clearly..

More likely a Chrysler product. Others may have had pushbutton shifting....
I think the Edsel had them in the center of the steering wheel or something,
but I don't remember any others. Early overdrive transmissions often had a
switch to engage or disengage the overdrive gear.

Eisboch

Richard, you beet me to the draw. I just posted about this....