HK HK is offline

Default Playing with a Macro Extension Lens...

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

I sent me back while it was in warrenty and had them set it to
specs. I
am very pleased with it.
Oh, I didn't recall your having done that. Now I feel better about
taking
mine in. It's either the lens, the camera, or me. Hopefully it's
not the
latter!
--
John H

You could always sell the boat and replae everything with Leica.
My only remaining film camera is a Leica, which I like to take on
trips, because it is relatively small, quiet, and I have three
really sharp lenses for it.

Is there such a thing as a Leica lens that's NOT sharp?

I had an M5 (?? current rangefinder model around 1971). Women hated
it. It revealed every pore on their face, every imperfection.

Mine is older, with a pop down lever on the bottom for "rapid film
advance."

You really should scan some of your photos and share them with us.

Why?