[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Why Small Outboards Sink - Low Transoms Cited

On Dec 12, 2:12 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 12, 1:29 pm, harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
From Docksider Reports:
I am trying to figure out what possible advantage an LT boat offers.
Why wouldn't they include an engine well, it can't be that expensive.
Only an inexperienced boater would believe that the splash guard on a
small outboard boat is going to keep water off the deck.
My 1972 runabout did a great job of keeping the water out. The engine
well was just as high as the transom. I know there is no one in
rec.boats who has your experience. Heck, you use your boating almost 20
hrs a year.
Well, Reggie, my 2008 Parker does a great job at keeping the water out.

So did my 1954 Amesbury dory with the 15" transom.

More of your snarky games, Reggie. You criticize the boats of others but
you don't have the balls to tell us precisely what brand, model, year of
boat you allegedly own now.

The exact same could be said of you, Harry. You claim to own more than
one boat, correct? And you do continuously criticize other types of
boats. Remember?

"But that's the way you are with everything,
right, a**hole?"

If I criticize a boat, it is on the basis of personal experience,
evaluation, inspection, not because I want to be the "A**hole of Reggie"
here.

There's no reason to believe Reggie owns any boat whatsoever.- Hide quoted text -

But then again there is no reason not to, it's kind of a wash.