Don WA5NGP

Default proper motor flusher use on Merc OB

Yes I'm using earmuffs. You guys are saying that its not possible to
overpressure with earmuffs since you think that the earmuffs will let
the excess pressure by and not blow something in the motor. As guess
that makes sense as I bet lots of people don't even think about it and
just apply full water pressure and let it rip. I'm on a well system
and my pressure never goes beyond like 60 psi anyway. usually less at
the end of a hose.

Also, you are saying that the motor doesn't need to be at operating
temp to get telltale spray so I'll turn up the pressure until I get a
telltale spray and not be so paranoid about overpressure.

tks
Don