posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default dead engines, kayaks, and powerboaters

richforman wrote:

I'm not sure if I'll make the same trip a third time, probably would
go someplace different next time I can go on a summer vacation, but I
think we did catch pretty much every lighthouse (and lots more) in the
whole area on the first trip back in '05, here's a link on the off
chance that you'd be interested in browsing my wife's lovely pics of
the area -

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...omshare& Ux=1

richforman

Much as I'd like to view the album, Kodak wants me to join up and I've
already got my name and e-mail address in too many places. First
picture looks like the Bonnycastle at Alex Bay.

Cheers
Marty