Harry Krause

Default Outboard Motor

Don White wrote:

Harry...just rec'd my copy of 'Boats & Places' magazine (provided free with
my Canadian Power & Sail Squadron membership).
Nice article about Ralph Evinrude Test Center near Stuart, Florida.

Cool. I wonder how the Evinrude line is doing these days with its new
owners. I am seeing some new Evinrudes out on the Bay, and that's a good
sign. I'd hate to see the brand name disappear entirely.

BTW, a family member may be traveling to Nova Scotia the end of August
for a three day business meeting. I don't know what city yet, but...I'd
guess Halifax. Once I find out, might you recommend some non-tourist
restaurants for local food and perhaps a couple of half day sightseeing
possibilities?