Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:11:10 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:54:51 -0500, HK wrote:

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Dec 11, 7:01?am, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:00:50 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:37:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
Did you buy anything for a that special person?
No. My special person prefers Tiffany's, as she told me the other day when
we passed the local one.
--
John H
We shopped at Tiffany's last year. My wife enjoys necklaces and

No offense, Chuckster, but you ought to stay away from "dialogue." I'll
bet dollars to donuts your wife doesn't speak so stiffly.
Hey Harry - why not find something decent to say? Is it so hard?

I think donuts go for about $1.50 each, so I think that was a
complement.

HARRY!

I apologize. I thought your compliment was a 'jibe', so to speak. How
ignorant I've become since my surgery.

I thought it was just old age, but I guess if you can use surgery for an
excuse that is better.

By the way, did you know the mind is the 2nd thing to go?