Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default AT&T offer's VOIP

HK wrote:

Sorry, dickbreath, there's no one in here I wish to impress.

Ha ha ha.

I remember
details that to me are important enough to remember. I remember the
first political campaign on which I worked when I was 16 years old, I
remember the candidate, I remember the downtown office in which we made
phone calls, and I remember going to a victory picnic. I also remember
the name of every grade school, junior high, and high school teacher I
had, and that it was Mrs. Dickstein in the third grade who taught us
simple French, and it was Mrs. Olson in the fifth grade who got me
hooked on Latin. On the other hand, it was Ms. McGough in the 8th grade
who told me I could become a writer.

Hell, if I had *half* the accomplishments you claim to have, I wouldn't
be wasting my time in a newsgroup where most of the participants are,
according to you, idiots. After all, there's what here, two "responsible
conservatives"? Good thing there's plenty of lap dogs here who look
adoringly into your eyes and suck up the stories.

snicker

There's no one in here I even know, and probably no more than a half
dozen I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't on the list.

Yea, we all remember what happens when you have to meet up face to face
with someone. ((Peggy Hall))

What have you ever done professionally, Reggie? How long were you
employed as a fluffer?

You're a fraud.

-- Charlie