Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default AT&T offer's VOIP

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:45:19 -0500, HK wrote:

A. Other than paying taxes on income and not breaking the law, there are
no other obligations of an ordinary citizen.

Yes there are - the fact that you refuse to adhere to them is not
relevant.
B. The oath of citizenship is not taken by native-borns.

It is implied as a condition of citizenship. If it were not implied
for native borns, then it would not be required of non-citizens who
wish to become citizens.

Look up the case law.

C. The POTUS takes an oath. Whatever his moral compulsion, he cannot
legally take steps that interfere with his oath.

And you are the ultimate rationalizer. I have said before and I'll
say it again - you have a remarkable ability to rationalize anything
as long as it suits your individual view point.

In some ways, that is admirable.

I am finished here.