Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default AT&T offer's VOIP

Vic Smith wrote:
"

I vaguely remember a recent incident revolving around a sex act.
No way I could count the times I heard his opponents say:
"The President is the chief law enforcement officer of the land."
Just a vague memory.

--Vic

Vic,
I know the way a thread will develop many tangents, but SWS's original
question was a rhetorical question about someone's ability to pick and
chose the laws they want to obey. He really wasn't trying to provide
justification for anyone disobeying the law. I don't believe a sex act
is illegal though, and i don't believe anyone was ever accused any
president of breaking the law. My memory was the problem had to do with
perjury in a civil suit and before a grand jury.
Eeither way, that horse has been beat so hard and so often in this NG it
is nothing more than a smear on the forum floor.