posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Nav & Position report pgm sharing GPS

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

I'd like to know where you even find a pump-out in Tortola.

When I
was last there with BlueJacket (1999 & 2000) there weren't any
pumpouts and the charter fleet didn't have holding tanks.

I remember clearing into Redhook in the USVIs and asking where

I could
find a pump-out. They looked at me like I had 2 heads and

finally
came up with a marina that was supposed to have had one. They

had one
that was buried in the corner of the marina with a large boat

blocking
access to it...not that it mattered anyhow as it hadn't worked

in
years.

They had some kind of boat or barge come alongside and pump it
out. I didn't get all the gory details, once the price made me
lightheaded...(c;

Larry
--
Merry Christmas!