posted to rec.boats.electronics
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Nav & Position report pgm sharing GPS

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A01D8829B535noonehomecom@
208.49.80.253:

Jack Erbes wrote in news:475c9c80$0$2333
:

Sounds like Joe doesn't know his ****. :) Or ship either one.

But that is about a $5.00 fee around here if the pump out lines

are
working. But if you have to get it out the hard way I wouldn't

do it
for $500.

Did you read TORTOLA in my post? Pumpout is free, here....often if
you tip regularly. But, alas, in TORTOLA they get more...

Larry

I'd like to know where you even find a pump-out in Tortola. When I was
last there with BlueJacket (1999 & 2000) there weren't any pumpouts and the
charter fleet didn't have holding tanks.

I remember clearing into Redhook in the USVIs and asking where I could find
a pump-out. They looked at me like I had 2 heads and finally came up with
a marina that was supposed to have had one. They had one that was buried
in the corner of the marina with a large boat blocking access to it...not
that it mattered anyhow as it hadn't worked in years.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org