RichH RichH is offline

Default Fuel filters

My thinking is, hey I got a clean tank and
polish often (please define "often" for me) so why have the extra
plumbing? Am i tempting Fate, over optimistic?

I recirculate any time the engine is on and I have the excess 12v to
run the recirc. pump. I even sometimes run the recirc pump for
several hours while at the dock and charging my batteries from shore
power.

Anytime the fuel begins to have a 'hint' of cloudiness, I polish it
long and hard until its back to 'crystal clear' .... using that clear
glass and the sun. A fuel 'haze' will be particles down in the range
of 1-5µM, crystal clear will be the fuel is virtually free of
particles above 'submicronic' level.