Wayne.B

Default Disappointment

On 15 Jul 2004 20:12:02 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:
80 degreee water?!

Good grief.

The *air* seldom gets that hot in any "proper" climate. :-)

80 degrees ain't nuttin. I was out for a quick spin on the
Caloosahatchie River before dinner and the water temperature was 93
degrees about a 1/4 mile from the house. Unfortunately that's also a
reflection of the air temperature this time of year. They don't call
it the tropics for no reason, and yes, engine cooling does become an
issue.

Hopefully I will be retired by this time next year and cruising Maine
and the Cape Cod area on our new (to us) Grand Banks 49.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoo...bum?.dir=/4f58