NOYB

Default Disappointment

"Don White" wrote in message

I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know about
Dr. No and his phobias?

I won't go to South Beach anymore. I've driven there a couple of times
during the day when I was in Miami or Key Biscayne...but mostly to drive
down the strip looking at the women in g-strings. I once had to get out to
use the public restroom by the beach. Big mistake. I walked in, and there
were 9 guys in there, two of whom were kissing. There was **** on the
floor, glory holes in the dividers, and "call 555-5555 for a BJ" on the
walls. I walked right out, and and crossed the street to use the restroom
in the Irish Pub across the street. I decided I'd never visit South Beach
again.

I've only been to Key West once...as a stopover on a cruise ship. I really
don't go to even the northern keys much because my kids are too young to
enjoy it. I'm sure I'll take my boat down to Galleon when the kids get a
little older. From there, I'll hop over to the Tortugas for some fishing.

Personally, I'm pretty darn happy in Southwest Florida. Most of the people
here are from the Midwest, and have Midwestern conservative values...rather
than the NY/NJ liberal attitude that's prevalent on the East Coast of
Florida. We do have a large number of people from Massachusetts, however.