Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Atlanta Rising 3

wrote:
On Dec 8, 7:33 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
I do think this is a vast improvement over my first attempt, but
hopefully I will continue to improve.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/204...2789669ZLCFTc3

A little better, first one was, expected. With such a unique
structure, you would need to get a little more imaginative in my
opinion. I am starting to see that although I have a great digital, I
probably should hold on to my 35MM till I can afford a digital slr...

Just,
This is actually about 30 building, since they are so far away, it does
look like one building. I noticed Harry was recommending you look at a
point and shot, which is much less expensive and much smaller than a
DSLR. As he said, he uses it more than his large DSLR, if think most
people like them because they are much easier to carry and keep with
you. While they don't allow as many options and creativity as a DSLR,
if you don't have a camera with you, you won't be able to take the
photo. I took a class offered by Nikionians, and the teacher
recommended everyone get a compact P&S to carry in their pocket. I am
looking around for a nice one now, but I do want a wide angle P&S, and
hopefully one that will shot in RAW, which limits my options considerably.