NOYB

Default Disappointment

"jps" wrote in message

There's a boy in our neighborhood who came out that way. I've known him
since he was born. He didn't lick anything up off the floor or get
indoctrinated by the television or radio and share his environment with
a large and extended family that has no other gay people. He's 6 and so
obviously gay it's ridiculous.

He's 6? How the hell do you figure he's "gay" at age 6? Do you mean to say
he's "effeminate". That's a far cry from being a homosexual. Perhaps once
he hits puberty, his hormone levels will make him more masculine and his
start liking girls. If not, his doctor can supplement with meds.

That's Mother Nature at work, not "lifestyle *choice*."

Bull****. If he's effeminate, then that's Mother Nature. If he ends up
liking other men, then that's a lifestyle *choice*.

The other good one I hear from the right on this issue is the AIDS

argument.
"Gays
spread AIDS and other diseases, and if we allow them to marry our

health
care
costs
will go through the roof." What a crock.

Gays *do* spread AIDs and other sexually transmitted diseases at a much
higher rate *proportionately* than heterosexuals. Letting them marry

won't
raise the rate of AIDS...unless more kids grow up to be gay because

their
"parents" were gay.

You silly dweeb. If you're in a legally committed relationship, you're
far less likely to stray and spread, no?

Yup. Those in the relationship are less likely to spread diseases. But if
you raise kids in a gay household, I'd venture to say that it's more likely
the kids will be gay. When those kids grow up, there's a high likelihood
that they'll have more sexual partners on average than heterosexuals...and
statistically, homosexual sex spreads more STD's (and AIDS) than
heterosexual sex.