Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] is offline

Default Fuel filters

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 04:50:48 GMT, Rich Hampel
wrote:

Hey thanks for the kudos Bruce

Ive been deeply involved in filtration engineering for the past 30
years so I just thought Id remove a lot of the common misperceptions
especially about 'boat filters' with these posts.

In article , Bruce in
Bangkok wrote:

Some years ago there were a series of posts about filters by an
individual who seemed to be quite knowledgable on the subject.

I just did a search of the subject and found a number of posts on
rec.boats.cruising by Rich Hampel from back in 2002 that were the ones
I remember.

Do a google search for "fuel and filters author:rich hampel" will get
a number of posts on the subject.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)

You are welcome. It is nice to talk to (or read) someone who actually
knows the subject.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)