BrianH BrianH is offline

Default Just wonder ..

Bob wrote:

In the mid 70s I new a an early 20s guy who moved a 26-28' something
sailboat to a driveway next to a house in southern Oregon. He lived in
the boat on the hard. I asked why he was living on a sailboat sitting
on a driveway.......... he answered, I have to live somplace and its
the only way I can afford to buy a boat. instead of paying a boat
loan he just payed "rent" which he would have had to pay anyway. It
was a real chick bait too.

The truth is that he wanted to take Larry's simulator to its
logical conclusion.