Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default Just wonder ..

In article ,
Justin C wrote:

In article , Molesworth wrote:

Yesterday, I moved my boat.

To be nearer to my home..

It was only about 30 miles away, but that makes the difference between
driving for 3 hours,

Three hours for thirty miles? What is your car, a bike?... actually, if it
*was* a bike, it shouldn't take you any more than two!

You forget - I had to organise the wife... by the time we've set off,
driven the 30 miles of New Orleans traffic, then allow packing stuff up
and packing away, organise the wife again.. for the drive back. It has
always taken 3 hours (there and back).

Anyway, I am now snug in the Municipal Harbor in New Orleans. As they
have only cleared away the debris from Katrina,, but not restored any
services - it's free mooring! Yippee. Something free for mariners. Not
often you hear about that!

--
Molesworth