jps

Default Disappointment

In article . net,
says...

Gay marriage won't determine whether homosexually exists or not. However,
it will only be one more thing thing that will help it to flourish. Homos
are happy accomplishing their goal in baby steps.

My God you're dense. How the hell did you get through school? Homos
aren't interested in making the world homosexual, they simply want the
same freedoms the rest of the population is granted. Freedom from
institutionalized prejudice.

They have already managed
to bring the issue front-and-center and get a large portion of the
population to "accept" it. They make movies, documentaries, sitcoms, etc.
that bombard us every day with the idea of "accepting" homosexuality.

"They've" is another fallacy. "They're" not all organized to get us to
accept their lifestyle. "They" want acceptance for what they are, just
like Arabs, Jews, Christians, Black, Red, White, Green.

At least you are honest enough to say that your real agenda is to somehow
eliminate homosexuality. (You could give a rip about marriage.)

I'd love to eliminate homosexuality. Personally, I think it's a lifestyle
*choice*, rather than something you're born with. It's a psychological
disease that should be listed among the personality disorders.

Perhaps Hitler could give you a few good ideas about how to eliminate
homosexuality. Mother Nature probably wouldn't support your ideas.

There's a boy in our neighborhood who came out that way. I've known him
since he was born. He didn't lick anything up off the floor or get
indoctrinated by the television or radio and share his environment with
a large and extended family that has no other gay people. He's 6 and so
obviously gay it's ridiculous.

That's Mother Nature at work, not "lifestyle *choice*."

The other good one I hear from the right on this issue is the AIDS

argument.
"Gays
spread AIDS and other diseases, and if we allow them to marry our health

care
costs
will go through the roof." What a crock.

Gays *do* spread AIDs and other sexually transmitted diseases at a much
higher rate *proportionately* than heterosexuals. Letting them marry won't
raise the rate of AIDS...unless more kids grow up to be gay because their
"parents" were gay.

You silly dweeb. If you're in a legally committed relationship, you're
far less likely to stray and spread, no?

jps