Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Even Wilbur wouldn't bad mouth this one

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:47:06 -0600, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Much snipped

Good Man!

I know it's hard.

Heck, I quit smoking six months ago and there is not a day goes by that
I doen't want to light one up.

But, temptation resisted is the true sign of character.

Stiff upper lip and all that rot?

Richard

I quit smoking about 20 years ago and for probably 10 years after I
quit I still felt the urge every once in a while to light up. But like
sex, the urge will diminish as the years go by.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)

Wilbur? You can't possibly let that slip by!