Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] is offline

Default Even Wilbur wouldn't bad mouth this one

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:42:49 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I was wondering about that, too. My first impression was that someone
must be impersonating him. Maybe Tomcat Wentworth Cannondale? He
sometimes is coherent, and asks all his practical questions under fake
names.

But he did post a very rational message about bottom paint ...

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)

Well, his stories hang together, as he mentioned in a post some time
ago about still using TBT bottom paint and then his recent more
detailed post.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)