Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default AT&T offer's VOIP

Del Cecchi wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
The power of competition is amazing. I have been using Vonage for a
few years, and can not tell the difference between Vonage and BellSouth
except for the lower price and substantially more features offered by
Vonage.

Today, I got an offer in the mail from AT&T offering VOIP and similar
features at the same price as Vonage. As long as Vonage continues to
provides excellent service, I will not change, but it is nice to see
the market place working.

Your high speed internet must be significantly more reliable than ours
from charter.

It really is. The download is at 20,000 kbs and upload at 2000 kbs, and
I can't remember the last time I had an outage.