John Gaquin

Default OT Bush's Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message

Seeing how you like to tell people how stupid they are because they
don't use good grammar, and spelling when swiftly writing to a
newsgroup, do you, per chance, mean "truthful"?

Yes, I do, as used in the earlier paragraph. Spelling errors inevitably do
occur and slip past the spell checker from time to time. For that reason, I
don't believe I pick at spelling issues much at all. Sometimes the error
either transforms the word in question into an entirely different meaning,
or creates a bit of humorous irony. As to grammar -- the good or bad of it
will flow through and transcend spelling issues.