Gould 0738

Default Disappointment

Using your supposed Seattle figure to represent the entire country is
unusual. I don't know anyone from Seattle who will admit that Seattle is
typical of the country in any way at all. :-)

A fact for which we are probably *both* grateful. :-)

Our gay and lesbian populations are higher
in the more progressive cities on the W Coast because our greater tolerance for
diversity inspires many of them to move out here. There are probably some towns
in the midwest and the south where there are no (surviving) homosexuals. (OK,
it's probably not really as bad as that sentence suggested)