Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Even Wilbur wouldn't bad mouth this one

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

Bruce, please stop answering any and all posts by Wilbur Hubbard. I'm an
insecure, little fraidy cat and the things Wilbur writes often get my goat
because the things he says make me think I'm not as infallible as I fancy
myself to be. Therefore, I have a twinge or two of guilt because I hide
instead of allowing thoughts that make me uncomfortable to be given even
an iota of consideration. I like being ignorant. I like the comfort of MY
thoughts undisturbed by any outside influence. I derive even more comfort
if I can surround myself with similar closed-minded people. So, join me,
Bruce, in my comfortable ignorance.

Richard

Hmmmmmmmm!

Wilbur Hubbard