David TG David TG is offline

Default Attn; male Captains and Crew .. important info.

On Nov 27, 11:31 am, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be
alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Boat-Yard" in the phone
book.

It's worse than that! There are even con women out at the boat yards,
too. Here's a "heads up" for those men who may regularly find
themselves in the boat yard. Last month I became a victim of a clever
scam while out working on my boat. Simply going out to clean
brightwork has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive
enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-25 year-old girls come over to your car
as you are unloading supplies from your trunk. They both start wiping
your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost
falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead
ask you for a ride to another boat yard. You agree and they get in
the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them
climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you,
while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
17th, 20th, & 24th. Also twice on December 1st, three times just
yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

HANW