NOYB

Default Disappointment

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush 'disappointed' by gay marriage ban's defeat
Foes of Senate amendment decry 'political tool'

Thursday, July 15, 2004 Posted: 5:24 AM EDT (0924 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush says he is "disappointed" that a

move
to effectively ban same-sex marriage was "temporarily blocked" in

the
Senate, and he is urging the House to take up the matter.

"Activist judges and local officials in some parts of the country

are
not letting up in their efforts to redefine marriage for the rest of
America, and neither should defenders of traditional marriage flag

in
their efforts," Bush said in a statement.

Awwwwwwwww....hopefully, Bush will have a really big disappointment

in
November.

I still cannot figure out why the Fundie Repugs believe "same-sex
marriage" is a threat to heterosexual marriage

It's a threat to the well-being of kids growing up in such a screwed

up
environment. It's the moral decay of a society which is dominated by
homosexuality. You think it's not a problem? Look at the history of
civilizations in which homosexuality flourished.

Show me proof that same-sex marriage is a serious threat to the
well-being of children, or, better yet, *more serious* threat to the
well-being of children brought up in a traditional household where the
female is dominated by the male or abused by the male, or where one
partner drinks, takes drugs, or where the family doesn't have the
wherewithal for health care, food, shelter, whatever.

Funny that you would compare/equate a same-sex marriage household with

the
other destructive, dysfunctional types of households out there.

Sorry, fella, but I'm just playhing off your illogic.

Show me proof that our society is dominated by homosexuality.

Open a TV Guide and look at the programs that are on every night.
Statistics have shown that homosexuals make up about 10% of our

population.
Programs about homosexuals, or programs that make reference to

homosexuals
constitute a lot larger portion of the nightly TV program lineup than

10%.

Well, that's surely scientific...

Civilizations rise and fall for many reasons, Nobby.

Yes...one of which can be the rampant spread of homosexuality. When a
civilization loses it's morals, it starts down the slippery slope to
extinction.

Ours in this
country is falling, but not because of homosexuality.

It's one of the reasons why morality is at an all-time low.

I'm blame the decline in morality on right-wing bigortry.

Right wing "bigotry" is nothing more than conservatives trying to maintain
the moral principles that our country was built upon. Any decline in
morality is a result of liberals trying to change social customs that have
worked well for the last two centuries.