Default Vista "turns" off kill switch

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..

I love the comments at the end of the article:

1 What the article misses is the real reason that piracy is down 50% from
Windows XP levels, which is that NOBODY WANTS VISTA.. How ironic that by
writing code that nobody wants, they have less people stealing it. Perhaps
they should concentrate on development in other areas....

I'm pretty sure the "Yugo" automobile had a pretty low theft rate as
well...

2 I moved to Linux when 30 gig was not enough to run Windows XP. What
took 26 gig within Windows now takes less than 4. I am 100% MS free and
loving every minute of it.

30 gig wasn't enough??? One of my machines is running XP Pro, Office 2000
Pro and plenty of other software with a 20gb HD. It's extremely fast and
trouble free.

If 30 gb wasn't enough for you, there must have been other issues with the
machine.