Sir Thomas of Cannondale Sir Thomas of Cannondale is offline

Default Just wonder ..

I was wondering if I accidentally did any acid in the '60's, but I can't
remember the '60's.

Was the 60's disco ? Noo... oh,,

That's the problem with giving up alcohol and buying a sailboat..

You can never remember what it is that you are trying to forget that made
you go out and get a boat.

Yesterday I ... ??

****, I've already forgotten.

==========================
"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message
Ernest Scribbler wrote:
"Paul Cassel" wrote
There is nothing in his plan preventing him from being re-provisioned by
dink from a supplier ashore.

What do you make of this? (sounds to me like reprovisioning is against
the rules)

http://1000days.net/home/images/stor...inglepages.pdf
"The object of the voyage is to leave the land and all support, sail for
1,000 days, non-stop at sea without receiving help, to live at sea, to be
healthy, to send back good messages and have the whole world follow the
voyage and understand the importance of it and then we'll be back sailing
back into New York City after 1,000 Days." - Capt. Reid Stowe

I thought this was interesting: Fifteen days out he knocked his bowsprit
off on a stray freighter.
http://1000days.net/home/index.php?o...17&Item id=70

He's a total clown. His typical speed is "drifting". Even in 15 knots of
wind the boat does 2 - 3 knots. He was cleaning the bottom of the boat
with a snow shovel. Who takes off on a 1000 day voyage with really bad
antifouling?

Reading his blog posting you get the sense he did way too much acid in the
60's.

Evan Gatehouse