Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Even Wilbur wouldn't bad mouth this one

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:29:55 +0100, BrianH wrote:

Oh yes he would - he would pedantically correct the "knots
per hour", calling it ''lubberly' and the author a 'girly-man'.

Oddly enough, knots per hour _would_ describe skill in hand tied rug
making. I have one with 400 knots per sq inch. Child labor I am sure.
Came from India although they make them in other places, Iran...
I think of those little kids with the fast fingers every time I hear a
talking head refer to' knots per hour.'

Casady