John H. John H. is offline

Default I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:41:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate. I believe it is a
war ship from the, maybe 17th century era. I have a photo I could send
if someone would be willing to help me. Please let me know. Thank you
in advance Jim

Post it in alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean, then come back and let us
know it's there. But, please stop crossposting. If it's important to post
in several groups, take the time to do each one individually.
--
John H