Ernest Scribbler Ernest Scribbler is offline

Default Just wonder ..

"Paul Cassel" wrote
There is nothing in his plan preventing him from being re-provisioned by
dink from a supplier ashore.

What do you make of this? (sounds to me like reprovisioning is against the
rules)

http://1000days.net/home/images/stor...inglepages.pdf
"The object of the voyage is to leave the land and all support, sail for
1,000 days, non-stop at sea without receiving help, to live at sea, to be
healthy, to send back good messages and have the whole world follow the
voyage and understand the importance of it and then we'll be back sailing
back into New York City after 1,000 Days." - Capt. Reid Stowe

I thought this was interesting: Fifteen days out he knocked his bowsprit off
on a stray freighter.
http://1000days.net/home/index.php?o...17&Item id=70