Paul Cassel Paul Cassel is offline

Default Just wonder ..

Sir Thomas of Cannondale wrote:
1. There is nothing in his plan preventing him from being re-provisioned
by dink from a supplier ashore. He is afloat - not isolated. He has a
radio and probably all sorts of contacts ashore. He obvious had email and
Web access unless he's posting his blog by majicks.
2. Among the various ideas he's trying is a garden aboard.
3. His experiment is similar to those guys living in the biospheres
underground in AZ except his scenery changes.

He will need soil, and water for the garden. Did he bring this with him,
the soil?
There was an article about growing vegetables onboard in one of the boating
mags,
worked but took up lots of room.

Every time I think of this guy never touching land, I'm thinking ... not me.

[[

Yes. His plan (I'm unsure if he did it) was to establish a garden in the
bows before setting off.