Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news

"John H." wrote in message

The safety debate is center to my opinion, as I don't sell helmets.
Therefore we are approaching this from totally different perspectives. I
suggest we agree to disagree.
--
John H

Ok, but let me leave you with one final thought.

I don't disagree that wearing a helmet is safer. Leaving the motorcycle in
the garage is even more safe. My thinking, however, is that life is a
gift to be lived within reasonable limits. There are responsibilities
that go with it .... providing for a family, contributing to society,
paying taxes for the common good, etc.

But there's also an aspect of life that involves your personal interests,
sources of enjoyment and choice. In them there are risks, but you should
have the right to evaluate those risks and make personal decisions in
terms of what they mean to you.

It seems to me that if we continue to allow ourselves to be regulated to
death by governments influenced by organizations or groups with their own
agenda and accept being told what risk you can take and how like a bunch
of lemmings, we will end up with a very boring and limited existence.

Eisboch

Extremely well said.