HK HK is offline

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:03:38 -0500, HK wrote:

It should be mandatory. Period.
So you believe that it is a proper role of government to protect
people from themselves?

What do you do when they take away your unsafe, low transom boat?

(for your own good, of course)

Ever the a**, eh, Dwayne?

Just answer my question Hairy. I believe there's a legitimate
philosophical issue at stake:

Do you believe that it is a proper role of government to protect
people from themselves?

Sure. I ain't no loonitarian. I believe in helmet laws, seat belts, a
really effective, hard-working FDA (not a Bush FDA), a really effective,
hard-working OSHA (not a Bush OSHA), et cetera.