HK HK is offline

Default Good Service from Raymarine

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:48:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Are you saying that Raytheon's defense business doesn't make an
important contribution to the quality of its tech support for its other
customers? That's what I said in the paragraph which I've repeated
below, in case you've already lost track of the conversation.

"I'd tell you what's paying for that great service, but it would turn
this
into a political discussion. It's enough to say that it's your tax
dollars,
and that you should buy as much RTN stock as you can afford, along with
some
HRS."
Perhaps a bit less obscurity in your initial posit would have been
helpful.

Was it obscure to you?

No, but I don't watch Faux News or listen to Reich Wing Radio or read the
NY Post.

What???

You need news sources to have a clue about Raytheon's business?

You do know that Raymarine has not been a business division of
Raytheon since 2001 right?

Was the buyout complete? I thought Raytheon still held a percentage of
ownership. Also, wasn't some overseas company involved in the original
divestiture?