Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:19:33 -0500, John H. wrote:

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:59:11 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:38:34 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
om...

I don't know. But I believe the number of severe head injuries due to
motorcycle accidents would go down.

Of course they would.

Who's head?

Eisboch

You don't need a helmet!
--
John H

I asked you how much money you would save by forcing me to wear a helmet.
You didn't know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Eisboch

Here are some results of the only extensive study of motorcycle accidents
that I'm familiar with. Note #'s 45, 48, 49, and 53. Of side note is
number
26 for the anti-countersteering crowd.

Whoops: http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/hurt.html
--
John H

Ya know, why are we discussing this? The most obvious bikers are the ones
with the loudest bikes, and unbeknownst to them, everyone wants them dead.
Everyone. There are no exceptions, except the two or three of you who will
say you are the exceptions. Let them ride without helmets. Hell...let them
ride blindfolded. Who cares?