Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Just be careful. The last thing we need right now is yet another
presidential candidate.

I will not seek, nor will I accept ....

Eisboch

If you're a human vegetable, you have no choice. You're drafted. You get
a free presidential dog, a speech writer recruited from the rec.guns
newsgroup, and you start calling everyone "folks".

Please be careful.

I don't believe Eisboch is dumb as one has to be to be the next GOP
nominee. Remember, Dubya set the GOP standard.

True, but a head injury could qualify him instantly. That, and a small
adjustment with a surgical icepiculum to the frontal lobes. Finally, a few
months with a speech pathologist to help with the fake accent, and he'd be
as good as elected.